We affirm the "5 Solas" of the Protestant Reformation:
Sola Scriptura - The Bible is the sole written divine revelation and alone can bind the conscience of believers (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
Sola Fide - Justification (i.e. being right with God) is by faith alone. The righteousness of Christ, imputed (i.e. credited) to us by faith, is the sole ground of our acceptance by God, by which our sins are canceled and imputed to Christ (Ephesians 2:8, 2 Corinthians 5:21)
Solus Christus - Christ is the only mediator between God and man, and by His works we are redeemed (1 Timothy 2:5, Acts 4:12)
Sola Gratia - Our salvation rests solely on the work of God's grace for us (Romans 3:23-24)
Soli Deo Gloria - To God alone belongs the glory, therefore, man cannot boast in his salvation (Romans 11:36, Ephesians 2:9)
• We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
• We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• We believe that all are sinners and are totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
• We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save.
• We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
• We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises (i.e. a child with a Christian parent is "holy" or "set apart" (1 Cor. 7:14), but this does not mean saved; each child must personally repent and believe in Christ to receive salvation).
• We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
• We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
• We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.