At the bottom of the page are other Announcement resources
Praise God for His goodness and sovereignty! Surely our days are numbered, and He is using us to build His church during this time. In light of the Governor's recent order, we believe our robust mask and social distancing protocol both protects our church and fits well within the order. We continue to strongly encourage the following:
Please know that the Leadership cares deeply about both the spiritual well-being of our people as well as their physical health. We pray continually for wisdom beyond our years, and we make plans knowing that it is God who directs our steps.
- Making corporate worship a priority for our congregation (both in person and online)
- Wearing masks when inside the church building and outside when social distancing isn't possible
- Social distancing at all times during church events
- Following current policies for meeting inside the building for Bible studies, AIM groups, etc.
- Protecting staff with masks and social distancing inside public office spaces
We ask that you sign up for each service you plan to attend. This will help us to be ready for every person that the Lord brings to CCC. (We will also continue to livestream the service each week.)
August 16: To sign up for this service CLICK HERE
As we come back to CCC for in-person worship services, we will be checking in everyone and producing nametags. You are able to expedite this system by downloading the Church Center App. It is free and makes checking in very easy. You can even check in before you get to the building. You will be provided a QR code that you can scan at the check-in station and it will produce your nametags. You can even donate to CCC through the app.
We are putting together a new photo directory!
Due to social distancing issues we are asking that you email your photo to email@example.com by August 28. Click Here if you need help taking a photo and we will arrange to have your photo taken outside after the worship service.