Equipping all men to exalt Christ and extend His kingdom, Jesus calls men to follow Him fully and boldly engage in His plan of redemption personally, with our families, and in our spheres of influence. Doing so in a courageous, humble, loving way is what Jesus transforms us to become.
Looking for a way to connect with other men and study God's word? There are several opportunities available.
For a study meeting on...
- Tuesday mornings, 7:30-8:15, contact Bassam Nader here
- Tuesday evenings, 7:00-8:00 contact Glenn Griffis here or Scott Beerbower here
- Friday mornings, 6:30-7:30 contact Lee Wilson here
For other men's discipleship opportunities contact Dan Hindman here.
More men. More disciples. Trained leaders.
Your Community Men leadership team is Developing, Discipline and Deploying by,
- Implementing intentional strategy
- Moving to an all-inclusive discipleship approach
- Planning out our year of intentional ministry
Community Men Leadership Team
Dan Hindman, Chair Josh McCallin
Mike Alderink Bill Spencer