See below for Community Men and Women's Ministry information
We believe that becoming mature disciples of Christ involves community. Click here to learn more about the Community Group options we offer at CCC.
Our Journey Groups at CCC involve life-on-life, missional discipleship. This involves transferring spiritual life from one person to another in the context of smaller groups of 5-8 people.
- The Journey is an exciting opportunity for spiritual growth.
- No matter where you are in your own spiritual journey, The Journey will provide you with an opportunity for real meaningful life change through life-on-life missional discipleship.
- Life-on-life missional discipleship is a process of one person, a Journey Group Leader, working with a small group of 5-8 people, a Journey Group, for the purpose of seeing them grow spiritually and mature in their walk with Christ.
- Life-on-life missional discipleship can be described as: Laboring in the lives of a few with the intention of imparting one's life. God's Word, and the gospel in such a way as to see them become mature and equipped followers of Christ, committed to doing the same in the lives of others.
- Life-on-life missional discipleship is the most effective means of progressing toward spiritual maturity. This is the model Jesus used with his disciples. He spent time with them. It was interactive, 1-on-1, in small groups, and out in the field serving together. he took them as they were, with no pre-qualification except that they wanted to follow him.
- Through life-on-life discipleship you can come as you are, wherever you are in your spiritual journey, and become what God has designed you to be, with nothing more required than your simple desire to follow Christ. In addition to this, there is tremendous value in belonging to a brotherhood or sisterhood of believers. The bonds that are developed through life-on-life missional discipleship reach beyond the three years of The Journey.
- For more information about joining a Journey Group, please contact Dan Hindman at firstname.lastname@example.org.